Wow, Mike, you ain't kidding. Pete is a total asshole.
First of all, I can totally see Pete buying a helicopter, and telling everyone, "I can definitely fly this thing. How hard could it be? Have you ever played GTA IV? I fly the helicopter in that game all the time. It's a cinch!"
Next thing you know, Pete is crashing his new helicopter in only 10 seconds, putting people's lives in danger. Typical.
Plus, notice Pete gave himself a nickname for all of his dickhead helicopter buddies to call him. I can totally picture that asshole's face when he told these guys, "Well, my name's Pete Fritz, but everyone calls me Hog...." That's just vintage Pete, um, I mean Hog.
2 comments:
Wow, Mike, you ain't kidding. Pete is a total asshole.
First of all, I can totally see Pete buying a helicopter, and telling everyone, "I can definitely fly this thing. How hard could it be? Have you ever played GTA IV? I fly the helicopter in that game all the time. It's a cinch!"
Next thing you know, Pete is crashing his new helicopter in only 10 seconds, putting people's lives in danger. Typical.
Plus, notice Pete gave himself a nickname for all of his dickhead helicopter buddies to call him. I can totally picture that asshole's face when he told these guys, "Well, my name's Pete Fritz, but everyone calls me Hog...." That's just vintage Pete, um, I mean Hog.
amen brother. an asshole gives himself a nickname. a complete asshole pick the name "Hog".
Post a Comment